Obliveon and Cryptosy on video

  • Zazzoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      If you would like to see Cryptosy and Obliveon live go at

      http://www.bandeapart.fm/index2.asp?section=concerts.asp&id=269

      It's a french site (Radio Canada)...if you can't reach the site, disable
      your pop-up blockers. I wasn't impressed by Obliveon, I checked it out
      because Rémillard produced Anvil. Maybe Wipy is going to like Cryptosy.
      I have some problems to like the music that I can't remember any melody
      after listening to it during an hour. I guess that I'm old
      fashioned...or I'm just old.

    • Zazzoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        Well, you better try like that :

        Go first at http://www.radio-canada.ca/

        1. Scroll completely to the bottom and click on « BANDEAPART.FM »

        2. Disable your pop-up blocker if you can have the window.

        3. Click on « CONCERTS » in the menu at left.

        4. Then, you have a menu (Pop-Rock, Chanson folk-rock...,HARD). Click on
        "HARD".

        5. You have the bands at left and a picture at right. Choose the band
        you want to see. You need HIGH SPEED CONNECTION to see the video.

        6. Click on « audio et vidéo (haute vitesse format moyen) » and you can
        set it full screen.