Re: I took a resolutions for 2005 (that I won't keep...)

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2005
      Tange and We also can not do nothing about the Problems with Marxist
      Rebels in Colombia.--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Zazzoo
      <zazzoo@v...> wrote:
      > I can't do anything about the Iraq war and the disaster in
      Thailand.
      > But, maybe I can try to start to ameliorate myself in 2005.
      >
      > Well, yeah...I decided to stop to swear for the year 2005. In
      Quebec,
      > it's usual to swear even for a woman but here....it sounds
      lumberjack
      > (I've been told by Catdeli). I'm not used to say "fuck" or "fuckin"
      in
      > my spoken English yet and I feel very uncomfortable to introduce
      those
      > words when I'm angry. I decided to not swear at all...only if I'm
      alone
      > and in a certain period of the month. You don't have any idea of
      all the
      > swears that exist in French Canadian. How wise I become, ha?
      >
      > I'm trying to stop being negative. I'm so anxious sometimes that
      when
      > something nice happens, I wonder what kind of shit is going to
      follow.
      > Most of the time it's like that: we have a very nice period of time
      and
      > then suddenly, everything sucks. I'll work on it, but I don't
      promise
      > anything.
      >
      > I lost 15 pounds and I want to keep on eating heating. I'm going to
      > continue to feed Deli, he looks better with a couple pounds :) In
      the
      > USA, it's so easy to gain weight. The local restaurants serve good
      meals
      > but it's the big franchises that feed most of the people and
      unhappily
      > their food is very "high fat".
      >
      > Who has a resolutions? No? Please, find one...How can you become a
      > better dude?
      >
      > Tange
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2005
        Are there any Metal Bands in Ethiopia?--- In
        academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Zazzoo <zazzoo@v...> wrote:
        > What I meant is...I can't bring back the deads to life. The red
        cross is
        > the only organisation that I trust. In 1984, I gave 3 days of tips
        (
        > 325$) while I was a barmaid to Ethiopia and the money went to the
        > Ethiopian government that bought firearms with all the funds.
        Clinton,
        > PaPa Bush are "taking care" of the funds for the Tsunami's
        disaster:
        > big deal! You probably named the most trust wordy organisations.
        >
        > tange
        >
        > zygons_rule wrote:
        >

        > > --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Zazzoo <zazzoo@v...> wrote:
        > > > I can't do anything about the Iraq war and the disaster in
        > > Thailand.
        > > > Tange
        > >
        > > Actually you can. The victims of the disaster in Thailand (and
        > > Indonesia, and Sri Lanka, and India)do need your help, and can you
        > > can help. There are a number of agencies that need monetary
        > > donations, no amount is too small... even 20 bucks help (or 5 or
        > > 10, or more), provided enough people pitch in.
        > > I don't do the new year's resolution thing personally because I
        > > usually break them...therefore it's a hallow attempt at helping
        > > myself. However with the Tsunamis victims I *can* help... even
        if
        > > it's only a little.
        > >
        > > If other Anvil fans wish to assist victims of this unfathomable
        > > disaster, you may contact any of the following established relief
        > > organizations:
        > >
        > > Canadian Red Cross: 1-800-418-1111 or www.redcross.ca
        > >
        > > CARE Canada: 1.800.267.5232 or www.care.ca
        > >
        > > Doctors Without Borders Canada: 1-800-982-7903 or www.msf.ca
        > >
        > > Oxfam Canada: 1-800-466-9326 (1-800-GO-OXFAM) or www.oxfam.ca
        > >
        > > UNICEF Canada: 1-877-955-3111 or www.unicef.ca
        > >
        > > World Vision Canada: 1-800-268-5528 or www.worldvision.ca
        > >
        > > or visit http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20041228-
        005/page.asp

        > > There are also special accounts set up a number of major banks who
        > > will take your donations. I don't have details for those. Ask
        your
        > > local bank.
        > >
        > > As for the war in Iraq...send a letter (physical not email) of
        > > protest to your government.
        > >
        > > -rod
        > >

        > > *Yahoo! Groups Links*

        subject=Unsubscribe>

      • Zazzoo
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2005
          Wip. I don't think that they have electricity, Wip. It takes water to
          produce electricity...But, I was working in a bar with metal bands
          (cover bands) and we had MTV on a big screen. I use to hear "We are the
          world" and "Tears are not enough" about 12 times on my day shift. I
          decided to give some money, because I was living with my parents and
          that children were dying. It would happen in South America, that I would
          do the same. I'll be careful to who I give my money, that's all.