Re: [Academy of Anvil] Helix anniversary show

  • Zazzoo
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
      Happy New Year everyone! Ouf, I had my parents and my sisters with me
      for the new year, it was so nice. On January 25, I go for my interview
      (the last until I have to renew my work card) and I'll be allowed to
      cross the US borders to visit my parents and friends...To see Anvil
      shows maybe in the summer!!

      How old, how old.....Wipy. When you'll be over 40 years old, you'll see
      that you won't like to write your age on a Yahoo board.

      Death metal? You should know since 2000 (this board is 5 years old!!)
      that.......most of us just HATE black or death metal. Personaly, I think
      it's not a "kind of music" but a fashion. It doesn't inspire me and it
      all sounds the same. They're enough horrible things in this world: Iraq
      war, Thailand's earthquake and violence. Man, I don't want to listen to
      a music that sounds like if there was nothing good in this life. You
      like it, it's alright. I respect that. But I like what I like and I
      prefer melodic music. If not, I wouldn't like Anvil. Anvil wrote "666"
      but even there.......it's trash-melodic, it isn't "death" or "black" metal.

      Again, Happy New Year to all Anvil's fans!!! I can wait to see an
      Anvil's gig! Don't get mad Wip!

      Tange :*)

      wipy1999 wrote:

      > YES Colin MadDog Brown How old is He? I am 36 I know He is older then
      > Me probably near 40 more or less. Would any one have info How old
      > Colin is? Colin are You Related to Lips? Both of you Guts Hate Death
      > Metal? Why? Any Autosy or Abscess fans in the house? Speaking of
      > other news the N ew Saxon Cd I listened to a couple times and so far
      > is boring to Me. B.T.W.::: When is the lasst time Saxon played in
      > Canada? www.saxon747.com--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Zazzoo
      > <zazzoo@v...> wrote:
      > > I think he's Catdeli's age, if you're talking about "Mad Dog".
      > tange ;*)
      > >
      > > wipy1999 wrote:
      > >

      > > > Helix Sucks And Guys and Gals How Old is Colin Brown?--- In
      > > > ready for

      > had
      > > > 14

      > > > Start
      > replaced
      > > > Dave
      > > > and Ian
      > > > doing the

      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1294ri2h6/M=273541.5630596.6691732.224846
      > > >
      > 7/D=grplch/S=1705024748:HM/EXP=1104444488/A=2061551/R=0/SIG=11sr5b9n1/
      > > > *http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1001301>

      > > > subject=Unsubscribe>

      > Terms of
      > > > > >

      > > > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
      > > >
      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1292ngppi/M=273541.5630596.6691732.224846
      > 7/D=grplch/S=1705024748:HM/EXP=1104546367/A=2061551/R=0/SIG=11sr5b9n1/
      > *http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1001301>
      > > >

      > > > *Yahoo! Groups Links*

      > subject=Unsubscribe>

      > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ciumsf/M=273541.5630596.6691732.2248467/D=grplch/S=1705024748:HM/EXP=1104628074/A=2061551/R=0/SIG=11sr5b9n1/*http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1001301>
      >

      > *Yahoo! Groups Links*

    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2005
        OH Well At least I think Colin likes Onslaught and Possesed. I doubt
        Lips likes those bands.--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Zazzoo

        /

        > > Terms of

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1292ngppi/M=273541.5630596.6691732.22484
        6

        7/D=grplch/S=1705024748:HM/EXP=1104546367/A=2061551/R=0/SIG=11sr5b9n1
        /
        > > *http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1001301>

        > > subject=Unsubscribe>

        Terms of

        > > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ciumsf/M=273541.5630596.6691732.22484
        67/D=grplch/S=1705024748:HM/EXP=1104628074/A=2061551/R=0/SIG=11sr5b9n
        1/*http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1001301>

        > > *Yahoo! Groups Links*

        subject=Unsubscribe>