Helix, Anvil Reunions Members past and present

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      hahaha, Helix suck giant peepee.
      but on a more positive note,
      I saw Sebastian Marino in upstate new york
      He came over to my car and pumped my gas
      and I didnt tip him cause he left anvil for
      overkill who also suck giant peepee. hahah
      Happy New year fellas I think this will be
      the only time Ive missed a heads or tails gig.
      I dont know how Colins gonna get there this time hahah.
      Oh yeah and that idea of Past and present members doing
      classic songs is a very great idea, I dont think its gonna
      Happen but perhaps we will see Anvil rocking a different
      set list next time I come up.
      Toodles
      Danvil
      hail mcoy hail chekov hail sulu hail spock!!!
      kirk out