Re: Merry Christmas everybody

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2004
      A Merry Christmas to everyone! I was glad to read Lips' story about
      the li'l dog. I'm very superstitious :) and I think that it's
      a "sign". The Year 2005 is going to be a lucky one for Lips and
      Anvil!! I wish you all peace and health.

      I spent a wonderful Christmas Eve with the italiano familia and I
      enjoyed it. When I came back home with Deli, our cat Merlin was
      waiting for us. I really felt like I finally found a "home". Did I
      have to leave my own country to find my place? Then I thought about
      Anvil. I think that Deli did too, because he posted a message.

      I read a book that is called "The five persons that you meet in
      heaven". It's about the way that the other's lives influence yours.
      It says that there's a reason for all...and I believe it. I wouldn't
      feel so happy with my husband (Catdeli) if Lips and Robb had given up
      making music, cos we met on the Academy. The way that Lips was
      running after Co Co is representative of the way he is: he doesn't
      give up.

      Thank you Anvil and Merry Christmas to all of you!!

      Tange :^*