Merry Christmas everybody

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2004
      I'd also like to welcome Tange back to the group.

      Remember everyone....if you need someone to look after your
      pet....don't ask Lips. ;)

      Tony
    • Tange
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2004
        A Merry Christmas to everyone! I was glad to read Lips' story about
        the li'l dog. I'm very superstitious :) and I think that it's
        a "sign". The Year 2005 is going to be a lucky one for Lips and
        Anvil!! I wish you all peace and health.

        I spent a wonderful Christmas Eve with the italiano familia and I
        enjoyed it. When I came back home with Deli, our cat Merlin was
        waiting for us. I really felt like I finally found a "home". Did I
        have to leave my own country to find my place? Then I thought about
        Anvil. I think that Deli did too, because he posted a message.

        I read a book that is called "The five persons that you meet in
        heaven". It's about the way that the other's lives influence yours.
        It says that there's a reason for all...and I believe it. I wouldn't
        feel so happy with my husband (Catdeli) if Lips and Robb had given up
        making music, cos we met on the Academy. The way that Lips was
        running after Co Co is representative of the way he is: he doesn't
        give up.

        Thank you Anvil and Merry Christmas to all of you!!

        Tange :^*