coming of age

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10 3:15 PM
      I first started posting on this page when I was a junior or senior in
      high school, im now in college and 3 years older and Ive grown out of
      my slanderous silly ways(i think) So many apologies for my sillyness.
      As for wippy praising the death of "dime bag" darrel I just feel bad.
      I mean Come on. Just a few nights ago I was talking with Mad dog on
      the phone (cause anvils biggest fan is in the vulgar videos snorting
      beers) I asked him if hed ever see Damage Plan. He said perhaps just
      to say hello to Dime Bag cause hes a good friend. And a Big Fan of
      ANVIL so whipy my friend Not only did you Praise the Death and Murder
      of a Legendary Metal Icon, but you also Praised the Death of a True
      Anvil Fan. Hail Blue Cheer Hail Anvil Hail Raven Hail Nasty Savage
      Hail Bop
      lovely
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10 6:49 PM
        I know Colin likes Pantera and so did the Sacrifice Guys but Why is
        The Metal World coming this way just klike When Poser Chuck S. Died
        He was not the Evil Chuck of the Old Death Days. man I am 36 and I do
        not care about this Shit Music. To Me if Biff Byford died of an
        accident or Lemmy of an Overdose or something that would suck. Got to
        Go This is True Metal Here:www.usurper.us and also Macabre
        www.murdermetal.com www.mindmelt.com--- In
        academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx" <xcygnusxyyzx@y...>
        wrote:

        > I first started posting on this page when I was a junior or senior
        in
        > high school, im now in college and 3 years older and Ive grown out
        of
        > my slanderous silly ways(i think) So many apologies for my
        sillyness.
        > As for wippy praising the death of "dime bag" darrel I just feel
        bad.
        > I mean Come on. Just a few nights ago I was talking with Mad dog on
        > the phone (cause anvils biggest fan is in the vulgar videos snorting
        > beers) I asked him if hed ever see Damage Plan. He said perhaps just
        > to say hello to Dime Bag cause hes a good friend. And a Big Fan of
        > ANVIL so whipy my friend Not only did you Praise the Death and
        Murder
        > of a Legendary Metal Icon, but you also Praised the Death of a True
        > Anvil Fan. Hail Blue Cheer Hail Anvil Hail Raven Hail Nasty Savage
        > Hail Bop
        > lovely
      • wipy1999
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11 2:36 PM
          I guess I was too Harsh on Dirtbag Darryl It was Phil Anselmo was
          the Nazi Asshole I really Hate. Shit Tragic but Sorry New Pantera I
          hate. PROJECTS IN THE JUNGLE.--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com,