Re: wipy

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2004
      .

      > Happy Holidays Wipy.....may your stocking be full of Nelson CDs
      > Christmas morning. <Ha! that's a good one! ;^D

      I was a fan of the early Pantera "Def Leppard" style stuff. Actually
      way more Van Halen to me but who's counting. I have all the pre-
      Cowboys albums on vinyl even. Then they went power-metal style and I
      liked that too. For those times it was great stuff indeed. When
      Cowboys came out I think the whole metal community was into it. Back
      then everybody had Pantera shirts and Pantera sounding bands were
      popping up everywhere too. I only got to see them one time and it was
      a great show. Afterward "Diamond" Darrell", as he was called then
      still, came out and was very friendly(and a bit f***ed up on Jack) to
      us all, NOT A POSER. I have my autographed CD from that night and was
      playing it today. There's some good stuff on there to me. It pops my
      cork is all I know and it's all that matters to me.