DREAMS OF DAMNATION-Pagan War Machine.

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Hey Everyone been stuck listening to Jim Durkins last two Bands for
      the last hour they both rock. I did See Pagan War Machine like over a
      year ago in Chicago and they killed. What happened to this club?
      Where did everyone go? Man I came back here but this Club seems Dead
      for now. Man Katon too from Hirax is wrong on DOD they Kill Kill
      Kill. I even think Lips might even like them. The Dude From Abbatior
      is also in both of these bands. Well off to listen to Glory Bells now.