Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Formula

  • Elaine Delsignore
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2004
      There you go! Di Anno kicked ass, it's too bad that he had alcohol problem. We keep "Iron Maiden" and "Killers" in the car. It's different and honestly my favorite songs are on these two album. "Prowler, Running Free, Phantom of Opera, Another life, Prodigual son, Murder in the rue Morgue...etc", are unique. It's not only about the voice but the beat. I think that when Clive Burr left, it changed completely the style of the band...I loved Maiden but after "The number of the beast", I don't know I didn't have the same feeling when I was listening. I don't think that there's something wrong posting about other bands, Anvil opened for Iron Maiden in 1982 and it was something!