Re: Formula

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2004
      I am a fan of Iron Maiden for the most part. I love NOTB!!. Great
      album. As for a formulat. I think Maiden has changed over the years. I
      love the early 80s stuff. I like the late 80s and early 90s stuff buit
      the recent Blaza and Bruce albums I find boring. Hell if they used
      their 80s formula it would be an improvement.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"