Metal Express Interview

  • Elaine Delsignore
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
      I prefer recorded interviews like that one. It was live...How funny it was when the guy asked Lips to describe the next album. It was obvious that Lips didn't want to give a tip! LOL! But, he found out how to get out of this bad situation...

      "The crazy side of us"!! I wonder what is the crazy side of Anvil, hey! I think it's a great title for the next album. "The crazy side of us". I'm sure that if Anvil gets out of the traditional "3 words" title, the reviewers won't criticize the title...A title that wouldn't mean anything would be safer with them. They always made a comparison and the title of the albums.....or the songs and the album's title. I know that Lips doesn't give a shit about the reviewers but it would be fun to see how they react.

      It was a nice interview. It's too bad that the tracks was one over the other for a couple minutes. I wasn't able to translate mentally @_@ It's too bad also...that the Americans didn't vote with their love, but with their fear. Anyway, life goes on.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
        NO...don't change the title formula

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine Delsignore"