new interview with lips

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2004
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
        Lips Lips start to promote Anvil in South America Zines... Come on..
        Try Testament zine and Headbangers Zine in Lima Peru for a
        start...Try Metallica Zine in Argentina and Resistire in Argentina..
        Got to Go... Lips your Cool but do not be Lazy Promote Anvil in South
        America... I have been trying to push you on this for over 4 years
        with no luck.... Guys and Gals too Remember the late Great Dorsal
        Atlantica from Rio Brazil........ METAL METAL METAL....--- In
        academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > streaming audio....
        >
        > http://www.metalexpressradio.com/interviews.asp
      • wipy1999
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
          Sorry to post again but YES that was a Great Lips interview.... I am
          so Haapy to find this website... I am now listening to Poser Kenny
          Hickey and His Type O Interview... Too Bad type O Sucks now.....Next
          I will listen to UDo and Dio Gods of Metal....--- In