Historic AnViL unearthed!

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
      While prowling around in my cellar today, I found 5 metal magazines
      from the 80's with AnViL stories and photos inside. I have scanned a
      few and uploaded them to the FILES. So far there are 6 new in
      the "Anvil in Metal Magazines" folder. You can tell the new by the
      upload date:11/6/04. More to come later....

      catdeli
      Keeper of the Crypt
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
        thanks man.....though I have some of that stuff....some I do not...I
        am doing some reading now

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004
          More bones found in "KickAss Magazine July 1985" file.