Hello

  • klivethe2nd
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5 9:00 AM
      Hello Anvil fans I'm the a new member of the group and just wanted to
      say hello and get some info.I've been a fan of Anvil for about 20
      years but I was out of touch for the last few years and to tell the
      truth I thought the boys wern't playing any more.I would try and find
      new music from Anvil but only found complation CDs.I just found out
      tho that they got a new CD out and I would like to get a sample from
      it without any luck.As far as I know this is the first new music from
      Anvil since "Pound for Pound" and I really would like to hear
      something from it.I also have some info myself.If anybody out there is
      close to Halifax Nova Scotia Anvil is going to be playing at a bar
      there called "The Attic".It's on Graffton St,their going to there on
      Nov.20th,I hope to see any of you there.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5 10:30 PM
        There's been ALOT since Pound For Pound. Here is their full discography:

        HARD 'N' HEAVY 1981
        METAL ON METAL 1982
        FORGED IN FIRE 1983
        BACKWAXED 1985
        STRENGTH OF STEEL 1987
        POUND FOR POUND 1988
        PAST AND PRESENT - LIVE IN CONCERT 1989
        WORTH THE WEIGHT 1991
        PLUGGED IN PERMANENT 1996
        ABSOLUTELY NO ALTERNATIVE 1997
        SPEED OF SOUND 1998
        ANTHOLOGY OF ANVIL 2000
        PLENTY OF POWER 2001
        STILL GOING STRONG 2002
        BACK TO BASICS 2004

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "klivethe2nd"
        <klivethe2nd@y...> wrote:

        > As far as I know this is the first new music from
        > Anvil since "Pound for Pound"
      • Robmyers77
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5 10:46 PM
          Hi
          i'm new to this group as well. I didn't even know anvil had that many
          albums out. I'm now interested in hearing them all.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6 9:39 AM
            Chek out the webpage (www.anvilmetal.tk)....I have an audio clips page
            that links to several sites with Anvil clips available. You should be
            able to find most of their CDs now....eBay is a good place to look as
            well. Otherwise I have extra copies of several of their CDs that I
            would sell.

            --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Robmyers77" <robmyers77@y...>