The interview!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      It was very good idea to put the interview on the website's
      frontpage. Wow, it is maybe one of the most interesting!! I've
      learned things, like the guitars and the amplifiers...and Lips'
      secret to look young. The guy who made the interview was cool!

      I'm building a "Anvil Windows 98 Theme"...funny. I just have to make
      the "Start Windows" wave and the "Shut down" wave. It doesn't look
      bad. I'll put the .zip file in "FILES". I found a little drums, a
      bass and a guitar (colored + animated) instead of the sand glass.

      Goodnite!