Anvil in Montreal?!!!

  • bartender678
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2004
      You guys will go (once again) through Montreal and will not stop and
      play!!!!!!!!!

      That is really unacceptable you know, you always did a great show
      here but for what ever reason (booking or lack of) you don't play
      here anymore....

      Maybe it's because the Medley was not full last time you were here?
      There are other good (smaller) bars to play at that would maybe suit
      you better....

      You should play Cafe Chaos http://cafechaos.qc.ca/anglais/intro2.html
      or the Cafe Campus http://www.cafecampus.com/set.html

      those 2 places would suit you better IMO.

      On a side note it's too bad you're not opening for Megadeth....

      ATL
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2004
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "bartender678"
        <bartender678@y...> wrote:

        > You guys will go (once again) through Montreal and will not stop
        and

        > That is really unacceptable you know, you always did a great show
        > here but for what ever reason (booking or lack of) you don't play
        > here anymore....

        I would like AnViL to play in Montreal too because it's the closest
        city they play to my home in upstate NY, USA.

        catdeli