Re: [Academy of Anvil] ANVIL NEWS

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2004
      Anvil I have Faith in But Lazy Katon who Knows anyways
      www.hiraxmetal.com--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine
      Delsignore" <eldels@m...> wrote:
      > Good to hear such a good NEWS! Surprizes is the word...Gigs until
      November and maybe a tour in Europe! Plus, a new songs (1, 2 3, etc).
      I guess that Ivan is healthy and can play guitar now Anvil that will
      sound like Rush, I wanna hear that...Wipy is going to be really happy
      that Anvil tour with Hirax, let me tell you!

      > I'll be honnest; I thought that Anvil would broke after the
      year "2004". It was not to be negative or because I had a doubts
      about your future. It was just that I personaly found that you had
      too many hard times to go through in 2004. But I'm very pleased to
      read your message, because I wished very often that something nice
      would happen to Anvil.

      academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com<mailto:academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com>
      > Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 9:40 PM
      > Subject: [Academy of Anvil] ANVIL NEWS
      >

      > Hi gang, there might be a tour of Europe starting in late
      January,
      > the bands we are supposed to do it with are Agent Steel,Hirax and
      > Infernal Majesty. We also may do a Canadian eastern tour with I
      HATE
      > SALLY and Bob Reid's band who is the singer of Razor. There will
      be a
      > gig on November 4th in Hamilton at the Underground, November
      13th at
      > The Embassy in London(Ont), and December 4th in Oshawa at the
      > Dungeon. Other dates we haven't got confirmation are Nov 17
      > Fredricton, Nov18 Moncton Nov 19 New Glasgow and Nov 20 Halifax.
      We
      > now have 9 new songs all titled simply 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and 9..I
      still
      > must write at least another 9 before I will feel comfortable with
      > picking favourites. Ther are some truely great songs in this next
      > bunch and they are not like BTB. There is only one sort of sound
      > alike but it's only in it's spirit....Robin Trower--Frank Marino--
      > Hendrix--Pat Travers style of song. Everythig else is from who
      the
      > hell knows where but it's rock and roll mixed with metallic
      > intensity. Song 4 is all out speed but with a winged assasins
      sort of
      > overtone but sounding more like Rush doing it!!! I still have a
      long
      > way to go and who knows what will come next.........life is full
      of
      > surprizes
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1294r02s7/M=315388.5455589.6541277.224846
      7/D=grplch/S=1705024748:HM/EXP=1097113242/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/
      *https://www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?
      pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS>

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<mailto:academyofanvil-

      Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.