Re: [Academy of Anvil] ANVIL NEWS

  • Elaine Delsignore
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2004
      Good to hear such a good NEWS! Surprizes is the word...Gigs until November and maybe a tour in Europe! Plus, a new songs (1, 2 3, etc). I guess that Ivan is healthy and can play guitar now Anvil that will sound like Rush, I wanna hear that...Wipy is going to be really happy that Anvil tour with Hirax, let me tell you!

      I'll be honnest; I thought that Anvil would broke after the year "2004". It was not to be negative or because I had a doubts about your future. It was just that I personaly found that you had too many hard times to go through in 2004. But I'm very pleased to read your message, because I wished very often that something nice would happen to Anvil.

      I hope that Anvil will have full of GOOD surprizes.........in the following months.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2004
        All very good news Lips! I'm quite intrigued by that Trower-Marino-style song :)

        Jerry
        ___________________________________
        www.arapacis.com
        bunch and they are not like BTB. There is only one sort of sound
        alike but it's only in it's spirit....Robin Trower--Frank Marino--
        Hendrix--Pat Travers style of song. Everythig else is from who the

      • wipy1999
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2004
          Anvil I have Faith in But Lazy Katon who Knows anyways
          www.hiraxmetal.com--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine

          academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com<mailto:academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com>

          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<mailto:academyofanvil-

          Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.