Re: expos

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
      I will not be at that show :(

      I just got the new Dio this week as well. I'm not too thrilled. But I
      haven't been too thrilled since Last in Line.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"
      <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
      > Hey Tony will you be going to the show at heads or tails on
      > the 29th? I just got the new Dio album and I think its a let down so
      > far.
    • xcygnusxyyzx
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
        hey dude. Yeah the Game was a let down cause expos lost. But my
        brother and I had fun. We walked around montreal a bit. I wore my
        ANVIL shirt but noone said anything to me about it.
        I like Toronto better. hah
        Toodles,
        Danvil