Goathorn...Iced Earth

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      When I went to the show at heads or tails a few months ago the Singer
      of Goathorn was there. Cool dude. Im glad he likes ANVIL so much. Id
      Say anvil are in the top 3 greatest metal bands of all time.
      Anvil
      Motorhead
      Raven
      are all equal in my book
      as for iced earth.
      They suck big pee pee.
      FUCK ICED EARTH
      your Damn Right Colin Brown hates Iced Earth.
      Does anyone know the origin behind that set list in the "photos"section?
      I remember seeing this guy when I was with
      Nasty Savage trying to talk to Nasty Ronnie
      blah blah blah, The guy was a fuckin idiot.
      He had this Shirt that said ICED EARTH "FUCK POSERS".????!?!?
      I kept trying to figure out who the posers were.?!?!?
      So any ways ROnnie and I went and got the
      Television and some huge fucking chains and
      caused some fuckin mayhem.Seriously.
      well thats it TOODLES
      sincerely
      DANVIL