Re: [Academy of Anvil] Goathorn

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
      Yes Goathorn Kills. Hey also Black Metallers from Lima Peru Goat
      Semen Kill too. Goatsemen a Killer 3 piece Black Metal band will tour
      In Europe soon. One of there shows they will play With Impiety from
      Singapore and also Holocaust from Great Britan and Atomizer from
      Australia. I got to go now.. Hey also Guys and Gals Cloin Brown hates
      Iced Earth too. Fuck Iced Earth and there Pro Bush Comments and Shit
      Music. Anvil Rules,WIPY. --- In
      academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine Delsignore" <eldels@m...>
      academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com<mailto:academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com>
      > Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 8:36 PM
      > Subject: [Academy of Anvil] Goathorn
      >

      > Saw Goathorn play last night. Very cool. Young guys with a
      classic 80s
      > sound. They are from Toronto but we share a mutual friend.
      >
      > We of course talked about Anvil. They have played with Anvil
      > recently....Gates of Hell for example
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129s3bjt8/M=273541.4247512.5496808.224846
      7/D=grplch/S=1705024748:HM/EXP=1093912573/A=2061551/R=0/SIG=11sr5b9n1/
      *http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1001301>

      > academyofanvil-
      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<mailto:academyofanvil-

      Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
        The Goathorn Video Rules Too YES. Great I love it too How they hold
        up Albums by Exciter and anvil. I am now stuck listening to Iron
        Cross WArhead from Pittsburh. 1985 they released Warhead the only
        album they ever released. The Iron Cross from chicago rules too and
        the Iron cross OI Skinhead band from DC was alright as well as The
        Iron cross from Finland. Got to go Guys and Gals,WIPY.--- In