Re: Sebastian Bach

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2004
      Many bands played that night and I believe Sebastian joined several
      bands on stage. I have a video of Anvil's set that night. The three
      members first perform "March of the Crabs" (interesting to hear with
      only ONE guitar). Then they play "Slave to the Grind" (a Skid Row
      tune) then they play "Metal On Metal" (Sebastian messes up the lyrics
      in several parts).

      I have it listed in the discography page in the bootleg section.

      http://my.tbaytel.net/tgallo/anvil/01091993v.htm

      I've always hoped that the whole thing maybe exposed ANVIL to some new
      people....Skid Row fans that had never listened to ANVIL before.