Iced Earth Sucks....

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004
      Hey Guys I agree Iced Earth Sucks.. Anvil blew Iced Earth away in
      Chicago at Smiler Coogans but the set list was so damn Short... I did
      not watch Gay Iced Earth then. They Suck. Hey Also Any Tankard Fans
      out there? I am trying to Find two Cds By Tankard under the name
      Tankwart. O.K. Got to go now. Hail Anvil and Tankard. Kill Schaffer
      and Posers Iced Earth. Sincerly in Metal Lust,WIPY.