Rick

  • Elaine Delsignore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 2:46 PM
      He seems to be very cool...I found one of his posts on the Sandman site. He's certainly glad to play with Anvil:

      "HEY ALL WHO CARE ...
      ARE DATES HAVE BEEN GETTING ****ED UP SORRY TO ALL WHO COME TO OUR SHOWS . WE WILL BE IN LIVELY ONT AT TRADE WINDS MOTOR HOTEL AUG 21. COME OUT SUDBURY FANS (THE BEST) .. I PRACTICED WITH ANVIL THIS WEEK AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU ****'N COOL .. I WAS ******* THE SONGS UP BECUSE I WAS IN AWE OF METAL GREATNESS ... JUST PLAYING WITH THESE GUYS IS SUCH AN HONOR CANT WAIT TO PLAY LIVE ! PAUL BRET AND ME ARE DOING A SOLO ALBUM WITH RUSS FROM THE KILLERDWARFS IT GOING TO BE COOL
      RIPTIEDS LONDON OCT 2 COME OUT LONDON METALERS
      TALK TO YOU SOON"