Re: Iced earth...

  • bartender678
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2004
      It was not me who put those comments on the setlist it was the band
      (Iced Earth) as I grabbed teh setlist after teh show (Like I always
      do) and was curious when I read teh Anvil comments. I had talked with
      them after their show but only got the Iced Earth setlist after teh
      Iced Earth set so I had no chance to talk to them about that. I was
      out of town on the last Anvil tour so I could not talk to them about
      it, but I'm going to the Qc show and will hopefully talk to them
      about it and see what was that about if anything!