I need infos

  • Elaine Delsignore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2004
      Maybe Helion or Heavymetalhead or Tony can tell me if they have these informations: for which bands Anvil opened in 1982 for Metal on Metal? I'm not sure. I think Twisted Sister, Aerosmith, Iron Maiden...but I don't know the rest. Please if you know just post or if someone read the board and knows about it...email me.

      Thanks!