Re: Iced earth...

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2004
      That seemed strange to me as well.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, catdeli <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > What is written on this one here appears to be very ANTI-Anvil in a
      > few places but then at the bottom Anvil is mentioned as
      > being "legendary". So do they think Anvil sucks or do they think that
      > Anvil is legendary? The whole thing is bogus to me.
    • bartender678
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2004
        It was not me who put those comments on the setlist it was the band
        (Iced Earth) as I grabbed teh setlist after teh show (Like I always
        do) and was curious when I read teh Anvil comments. I had talked with
        them after their show but only got the Iced Earth setlist after teh
        Iced Earth set so I had no chance to talk to them about that. I was
        out of town on the last Anvil tour so I could not talk to them about
        it, but I'm going to the Qc show and will hopefully talk to them
        about it and see what was that about if anything!