Re: Iced earth...

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19 8:45 PM
      What band writes comments on their setlist each night? Is that what
      this is supposed to be? This is something weird to me. Who put these
      comments on there anyway? Iced Earth's guitarist or bartender? I have
      some setlists from shows I saw and I always get close enough to at
      leaast read them on the stage and I have never seen comments on any
      yet.
      What is written on this one here appears to be very ANTI-Anvil in a
      few places but then at the bottom Anvil is mentioned as
      being "legendary". So do they think Anvil sucks or do they think that
      Anvil is legendary? The whole thing is bogus to me.

      confused cAtdeli
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20 4:05 AM
        That seemed strange to me as well.

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, catdeli <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > What is written on this one here appears to be very ANTI-Anvil in a
        > few places but then at the bottom Anvil is mentioned as
        > being "legendary". So do they think Anvil sucks or do they think that
        > Anvil is legendary? The whole thing is bogus to me.
      • bartender678
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 21 6:43 AM
          It was not me who put those comments on the setlist it was the band
          (Iced Earth) as I grabbed teh setlist after teh show (Like I always
          do) and was curious when I read teh Anvil comments. I had talked with
          them after their show but only got the Iced Earth setlist after teh
          Iced Earth set so I had no chance to talk to them about that. I was
          out of town on the last Anvil tour so I could not talk to them about
          it, but I'm going to the Qc show and will hopefully talk to them
          about it and see what was that about if anything!