Re: New photos add

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2004
      cool book!!!!

      you should sell it to me

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "loudnessfr"
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2004
        Oh yes, cool book. I love album cover art books. I have a book about
        Hipgnosis, who designed most of the classic Pink Floyd covers and so
        many more in the 70's and 80's. I used to have a link to a website of
        all early British covers but I lost it. A lot of the USA covers were
        changed(ruined!)because of nudity or such things and I like to see
        the original ones.

        cAtdeli
      • Elaine
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 14, 2004
          These pics are just great, it would be awesome that they could make
          posters with them.

          Great!

          tange
        • loudnessfr
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 15, 2004
            --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:
            > cool book!!!!
            >
            > you should sell it to me

            I'm sorry tgalloca but I can sell this book. I love this too much !
          • Elaine
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 15, 2004
              *I can't*. I often do the same mistake in English...we forget the 't
              and it changes all...