New photos add

  • loudnessfr
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2004
      In the section photos "ANVIL stuff", you can find 3 new photos from
      a Japan book with 434 albums covers. ANVIL covers are represented in
      this fantastic stuff (only large pictures).
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2004
        cool book!!!!

        you should sell it to me

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "loudnessfr"
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 14, 2004
          Oh yes, cool book. I love album cover art books. I have a book about
          Hipgnosis, who designed most of the classic Pink Floyd covers and so
          many more in the 70's and 80's. I used to have a link to a website of
          all early British covers but I lost it. A lot of the USA covers were
          changed(ruined!)because of nudity or such things and I like to see
          the original ones.

          cAtdeli
        • Elaine
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 14, 2004
            These pics are just great, it would be awesome that they could make
            posters with them.

            Great!

            tange
          • loudnessfr
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 15, 2004
              --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...>
              wrote:
              > cool book!!!!
              >
              > you should sell it to me

              I'm sorry tgalloca but I can sell this book. I love this too much !
            • Elaine
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 15, 2004
                *I can't*. I often do the same mistake in English...we forget the 't
                and it changes all...