BTB in my broadcast Metal Forever in France

  • loudnessfr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2004
      Hello friends of Anvil !

      I just let you know that I have playing the B.T.B. last ANVIL CD in
      my broadcast Metal Forever from France ! The only broadcast in
      France only dedicated to Real Metal (no false Metal !)

      Here's you can find my playlists (see 10 Août 2004) :

      http://metalforever2004.site.voila.fr

      My favourites songs in this album are :
      1. Bottom feeder (great tune, I like the raging chorus !).
      2. Fuel for the fire (classic tune)
      3. Songs of pain (mysterious tune)
      4. Cruel world (nice ballad ???)

      I thank you LIPS for his interest my playlists and his grateful
      message !

      Merci et bonjour les cousins !