Re: [Academy of Anvil] I came everyone Left????

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
      It's okay Wipy...It's just that it's the summer in "North America" and we try to stay away from our computers. The winter is long here, so we just try to enjoy the sun when it doesn't rain :)

      tange

      wipy1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      What happened here Guys and Gals I came back after being Absent for
      so long and now everyone left?? Oh Well. Hey Lips Start to promote
      Anvil in South America Come on at least play South America once for
      Anvil,Sincerly WIPY.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
        It is Winter now here in Lima Peru Tange....--- In
        academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "@ T @" <tangelaine2000@y...> wrote:
        > It's okay Wipy...It's just that it's the summer in "North America"
        and we try to stay away from our computers. The winter is long here,
        so we just try to enjoy the sun when it doesn't rain :)

        > tange
        >
        > wipy1999 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > What happened here Guys and Gals I came back after being Absent for
        > so long and now everyone left?? Oh Well. Hey Lips Start to promote
        > Anvil in South America Come on at least play South America once for
        > Anvil,Sincerly WIPY.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

        > tangelaine2000@y...