When will Anvil tour South America????

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      Lips will you guys make it to Brazil,Peru,Chile,Argentina and
      Colombia finally in 2005???? Infernal Majesty shal be there in
      janurary 2005. I know Exciter did one or two shows in Brazil back in
      86 without Ricci. Lips Whats up???? PS Hey also is it true John Ricci
      played Guitars for one White Zombie CD??
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2004
        Lips can you answer me on this one??? Why Do you not spend more time
        promting Anvil in South America???? You Guys Must make it down there
        the same with Razor. Man Infernal Majesty will be there in janurary
        for more info www.rustyaxemanagement.com--- In