Re: Gates of Hell

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hey Man everyone only 200 people at this fest Damn That Sucks.
      Alright then like I said I am trying for Infernal Majesty in Janurary
      one month South American tour with maybe Cradle to Grave. I then know
      in feburary 2005 Infernal Majesty go to Japan. Lips I heard Infernal
      Majesty was boring at the show. That is What Colin MAD DOG Brown told
      me. No way Infernal Majesty Kill. O.K. I got to get going then. Hey
      one last question How was that Band The Infernal Majesty Guys had
      before Rapid Tears???? Is there any way to find MP3s for Raoid
      Tear???? O.K. then bye ya all,, Wipy PS one more thing How about
      MP3,s for Kraken from Canada too?????--- In