Re: What the hell?

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hi Everyone Wipy Here in Lima Peru. Sorry gone from the Yahoo Group
      for a long time. Hey This I have to say about Iced Earth they Suck.
      Hey also I here people here are talking about Infernal Majesty Great.
      I will try to be the whole promoter of the whole South American
      Infernal Majesty And Cradle to Grave tour in janurary 2005 in South
      America. Check out too www.rustyaxemanagement.com I got to,Sincerly
      WIPY..... P.S. Yes Lips once told me all of The Guys in Iced Earth
      wre Rock Stars except for one guy. Hey What happened also to Steve
      Cannon and www.vibrationsofdoom.com???? I hope he did not commit
      Suicide because of his ejection from Hallows Eve....--- In
      academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "@ T @" <tangelaine2000@y...> wrote:
      > Jeff, you wrote about Iced Earth? I think that Tony wasn't the only
      one to find that the interview was too much about war, because BW &
      BW has decided to exploit that mistake. Now, it just looks like the
      whole staff tries to ridicule this band. I don't know if you can
      figure out the argument that is going to bring in the band. It's John
      Schaffer that did the interview...not the whole band! It's not
      supposed to be like that, it not correct to use the web or a magazine
      this way. I understand now why they made that review about BTB, but
      since Catdeli has posted the writers changed quickly the topic on the
      forum and started to post about Infernal Majesty. I read page and I
      found them redundant to bring back on a forum a bad interview and to
      ask for a "Judgement".

      > Who do they think they are? I guess that everyone that know about
      this weird interview made their own opinion. Why starting a forum
      about it...asking to people to "judge" Iced Earth! Are they getting
      mad or what? I write about anything on this group with my eternal
      hope that I'm going to find something that people is interested
      about...I do that often, but I'm not a "Detritus" or a "Popoff".....
      I'm not published and I wonder if someone read me, LOL. It's not the
      case for BW, everybody in Canada and US read them. What a mess they
      are doing...

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2004
        Damn it Wipy, I thought that you were lost in the Inca's ruins!!! Nope...Nobody committed suicide, we're just very quiet. I heard Infernal Majesty, I think that they signed with Galy records...It's death metal? Well, I'm not really in that kind of stuff.

        An half hour ago I was having a big chocolate/vanilla twist ice cream cone and I was listening to...........old Scorpions!! 1977: It sounds like summer. I've started to sing the "Big city nights" on "We'll burn the sky" to realize that it was exactly the same melody. I almost choke, man! I don't remember any "Love at first sting" review that mentionned that detail.

        Catdeli and I, were making a comparison with Uli Roth and Dave Allison...when he was "trying" to sing on "Hell cat". Hooooo....Scorpions were good guys to let him massacre the song like that. We thought that he wanted to be the "rock star" and that it didn't fit with Scorpions. Michael Schenker got probably the same personality and that's why he's still alone. No team spirit... The most funny thing is that a tour is announced that Michael Schenker will be touring in USA at the Fall, with Uli Roth opening :)

        I don't like Scorpions stuff anymore, it's too melow. But good old Scorpions in the summer is just good as ice cream is.

        tange :)