Gates of Hell

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2004
      I will be posting Anvil pics from the gig tonight.
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 29, 2004
        Hey Man everyone only 200 people at this fest Damn That Sucks.
        Alright then like I said I am trying for Infernal Majesty in Janurary
        one month South American tour with maybe Cradle to Grave. I then know
        in feburary 2005 Infernal Majesty go to Japan. Lips I heard Infernal
        Majesty was boring at the show. That is What Colin MAD DOG Brown told
        me. No way Infernal Majesty Kill. O.K. I got to get going then. Hey
        one last question How was that Band The Infernal Majesty Guys had
        before Rapid Tears???? Is there any way to find MP3s for Raoid
        Tear???? O.K. then bye ya all,, Wipy PS one more thing How about
        MP3,s for Kraken from Canada too?????--- In