Re: [Academy of Anvil] top 500 metal albums

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      Good news.....Is there a place where we can find the whole list? I guess that we need to buy the book :) He wrote me once, and told me that his fave Anvil's album was Forged in Fire ... !

      tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Martin Popoff has another new book: Top 500 Metal Albums. Anvil's
      Metal on Metal makes 365th (I think)

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT