Good News Bad News

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24 9:38 AM
      First off I would like to say it's been a rough 2
      weeks.....................My father died suddenly on Monday, needless
      to say I'm quite upset. He was a truely amazing person, up until he
      died he was in top phyisical condition, he swam and played golf
      everyday. He was probably in better shape than me!! Unfortunatly by a
      freak of nature he's gone. He developed a condition in which the
      esophigus breaks open and releases the contents of the stomic into
      the chest cavity causing massive damage to the heart and lungs. It's
      really really rare, in actual fact you have a better chance of
      getting hit by lightenning. He was 83, and he didn't even have grey
      hair!!It was a golden blonde colour and with his incredable tan he
      looked about 60 at the most. The doctors wouldn't have even tried to
      save him if he wasn't in top shape as the prognosis for such a
      condition is usually fatal, with a 10% survival rate. The laws of
      nature are impossible to tame, and in a spiritual way when your time
      is up you must go.
      NOW good news, The show in July will be working out fine, we got a
      stand in guitarist, his name is George Vee. He came out to rehersal
      last night and he played brilliantly. Ivan is still on the mend and
      will be back on line by the time we go to Quebec.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24 3:11 PM
        Very sorry to hear that Lips. :(

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > First off I would like to say it's been a rough 2
        > weeks.....................My father died suddenly on Monday,
      • Elaine
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24 8:47 PM
          I'm so sorry to hear that. Only time ease that kind of pain. My
          condolences...Hug.

          Tange :(
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24 8:59 PM
            Yes, Lips, I'm also very sorry to hear of your father's passing. I'm
            sure he was a great guy and was very proud of your accomplishments in
            life and of the great guy that you have become.

            Take care,
            cAtdeli