What the hell?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2004
      Jeff, you wrote about Iced Earth? I think that Tony wasn't the only one to find that the interview was too much about war, because BW & BW has decided to exploit that mistake. Now, it just looks like the whole staff tries to ridicule this band. I don't know if you can figure out the argument that is going to bring in the band. It's John Schaffer that did the interview...not the whole band! It's not supposed to be like that, it not correct to use the web or a magazine this way. I understand now why they made that review about BTB, but since Catdeli has posted the writers changed quickly the topic on the forum and started to post about Infernal Majesty. I read page and I found them redundant to bring back on a forum a bad interview and to ask for a "Judgement".

      Who do they think they are? I guess that everyone that know about this weird interview made their own opinion. Why starting a forum about it...asking to people to "judge" Iced Earth! Are they getting mad or what? I write about anything on this group with my eternal hope that I'm going to find something that people is interested about...I do that often, but I'm not a "Detritus" or a "Popoff"..... I'm not published and I wonder if someone read me, LOL. It's not the case for BW, everybody in Canada and US read them. What a mess they are doing...

      http://www.bravewords.com/features.html?id=1000306

      tange

    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2004
        Hi Everyone Wipy Here in Lima Peru. Sorry gone from the Yahoo Group
        for a long time. Hey This I have to say about Iced Earth they Suck.
        Hey also I here people here are talking about Infernal Majesty Great.
        I will try to be the whole promoter of the whole South American
        Infernal Majesty And Cradle to Grave tour in janurary 2005 in South
        America. Check out too www.rustyaxemanagement.com I got to,Sincerly
        WIPY..... P.S. Yes Lips once told me all of The Guys in Iced Earth
        wre Rock Stars except for one guy. Hey What happened also to Steve
        Cannon and www.vibrationsofdoom.com???? I hope he did not commit
        Suicide because of his ejection from Hallows Eve....--- In
        academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "@ T @" <tangelaine2000@y...> wrote:
        > Jeff, you wrote about Iced Earth? I think that Tony wasn't the only
        one to find that the interview was too much about war, because BW &
        BW has decided to exploit that mistake. Now, it just looks like the
        whole staff tries to ridicule this band. I don't know if you can
        figure out the argument that is going to bring in the band. It's John
        Schaffer that did the interview...not the whole band! It's not
        supposed to be like that, it not correct to use the web or a magazine
        this way. I understand now why they made that review about BTB, but
        since Catdeli has posted the writers changed quickly the topic on the
        forum and started to post about Infernal Majesty. I read page and I
        found them redundant to bring back on a forum a bad interview and to
        ask for a "Judgement".

        > Who do they think they are? I guess that everyone that know about
        this weird interview made their own opinion. Why starting a forum
        about it...asking to people to "judge" Iced Earth! Are they getting
        mad or what? I write about anything on this group with my eternal
        hope that I'm going to find something that people is interested
        about...I do that often, but I'm not a "Detritus" or a "Popoff".....
        I'm not published and I wonder if someone read me, LOL. It's not the
        case for BW, everybody in Canada and US read them. What a mess they
        are doing...

        > http://www.bravewords.com/features.html?id=1000306
        >
        > tange

      • wipy1999
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 2004
          > Jeff, you wrote about Iced Earth? I think that Tony wasn't the only
          one to find that the interview was too much about war, because BW &
          BW has decided to exploit that mistake. Now, it just looks like the
          whole staff tries to ridicule this band. I don't know if you can
          figure out the argument that is going to bring in the band. It's John
          Schaffer that did the interview...not the whole band! It's not
          supposed to be like that, it not correct to use the web or a magazine
          this way. I understand now why they made that review about BTB, but
          since Catdeli has posted the writers changed quickly the topic on the
          forum and started to post about Infernal Majesty. I read page and I
          found them redundant to bring back on a forum a bad interview and to
          ask for a "Judgement".

          > Who do they think they are? I guess that everyone that know about
          this weird interview made their own opinion. Why starting a forum
          about it...asking to people to "judge" Iced Earth! Are they getting
          mad or what? I write about anything on this group with my eternal
          hope that I'm going to find something that people is interested
          about...I do that often, but I'm not a "Detritus" or a "Popoff".....
          I'm not published and I wonder if someone read me, LOL. It's not the
          case for BW, everybody in Canada and US read them. What a mess they
          are doing...

          > http://www.bravewords.com/features.html?id=1000306
          >
          > tange

        • wipy1999
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 29, 2004

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 29, 2004
              Damn it Wipy, I thought that you were lost in the Inca's ruins!!! Nope...Nobody committed suicide, we're just very quiet. I heard Infernal Majesty, I think that they signed with Galy records...It's death metal? Well, I'm not really in that kind of stuff.

              An half hour ago I was having a big chocolate/vanilla twist ice cream cone and I was listening to...........old Scorpions!! 1977: It sounds like summer. I've started to sing the "Big city nights" on "We'll burn the sky" to realize that it was exactly the same melody. I almost choke, man! I don't remember any "Love at first sting" review that mentionned that detail.

              Catdeli and I, were making a comparison with Uli Roth and Dave Allison...when he was "trying" to sing on "Hell cat". Hooooo....Scorpions were good guys to let him massacre the song like that. We thought that he wanted to be the "rock star" and that it didn't fit with Scorpions. Michael Schenker got probably the same personality and that's why he's still alone. No team spirit... The most funny thing is that a tour is announced that Michael Schenker will be touring in USA at the Fall, with Uli Roth opening :)

              I don't like Scorpions stuff anymore, it's too melow. But good old Scorpions in the summer is just good as ice cream is.

              tange :)