Terms of "Braveboard"

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004
      Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted.
      We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or
      usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents
      of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the
      message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels
      that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us
      immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable
      messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable
      time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
      -----------------------
      HERE ==> "You agree, through your use of this service, that you will
      not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or
      defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene,
      profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's
      privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any
      copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this
      BB."
      If it's not a persecuted person that wrote the term of service of
      what is a simple bulletin board...it's someone who's paranoid. I've
      never seen something like that on an other board. Maybe it's a new
      fashion. "Mommy is watching" way.

      tange