Re: Brave Turds and bloody chuckles

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2004
      I thought that I've posted...I take the risk to repeat, Lips: if he
      didn't like you, now he hates you. The BKBW writers are agree with
      him to protect their job, and they are not gays for that. I'm pretty
      sure they sneak here because I tried to register to the forum with my
      tangelaine2000 Yahoo mail...I've never received my password. Then I
      tried with all the web accounts and I guess they've banned my IP.

      I know you and you wouldn't write that Henderson is "like you said"
      if you didn't have the real feeling of it. I don't think that short
      hair goes with the sexual preferences, but in the 80's only Halford
      had short hair :)

      The people that made a mistake are from Galy Record sending them the
      CD. Catdeli posted last night on the "Braveboard", he had already his
      password...It's about the BTB review. After Catdeli message, the
      discussion has been oriented to some other topics.

      It surprised me that when "I was trying" to register is the "terms"
      that you can read carefully. "No attacks against...ta ta ta", I found
      it unusual on a "metal board" to read that. Is that because I make a
      little joke about gays that I'm homophobe. How many jokes has been
      made about blonde women? I never had a heart attack because of that.
      I wonder who made the rules on this board? Try to register to read
      them just for fun.

      Is there someone who saw the rating of the "New Testament" on the
      Exciter site?? 9.5/10 and 10/10, for old songs remastered in a kind
      Motorhead, Manowar and Priest ways. Transparency? Tell me if BWBK
      made a review about that, please...

      Tange