more gigs

    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2004
      L'Arlequin in Quebec City on August 29th and Bar Chez Pull Cactus in
      Rimouski on the 28th of August. They are looking for a show in Monteal
      for Friday of that weekend....they will see what happens
    • bartender678
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2004
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > L'Arlequin in Quebec City on August 29th and Bar Chez Pull Cactus in
        > Rimouski on the 28th of August. They are looking for a show in
        Monteal
        > for Friday of that weekend....they will see what happens

        This is fucking great news tony, I'm sure it will not be a problem to
        find a place in MTL....

        The timing is great also cuz I'll be back from vacation
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2004
          Are you from Montreal, Bartender? Do you expect to go to see Anvil in Quebec City? Catdeli and I are going to see them in QC City, if they don't play in Montreal.....?

          Tange