Re: Will Ivan survive?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2004
      Some people reading Tange's last post might not know what happened to
      Ivan if they haven't visited the AnViL website lately. All I will say
      is that he fell off a ladder somehow and got pretty banged up. He
      will be fine but he won't be playing any gigs soon, I think.
      I'd like to send him best wishes for a speedy recovery, also.
      I'm wondering how it all happened and was it at work or was he trying
      to rescue a kitten from up a tree? Did a Marshall stack fall on his
      back? Maybe during rehearsal he got over-excited and ran into G5's
      bass headstock? That could do a number on ya. I heard a rumour that
      Lips threw out his back trying to carry his amplifier up the stairs.
      Is it true that Robb poked himself in the eye with a drumstick while
      playing White Rhino last week? I doubt that it's true, just
      rumours.....

      ;^/
      cAtdeli(who loves hospital food)