Will Ivan survive?

  • elaine
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 11:15 AM
      I had good news about Ivan and I'm so glad that he didn't fall down
      on his head or neck...It's not funny what happened to him but it's
      better to see the good side of the "thing". I don't worry for his
      wrist because now with the technology, the medecine and the
      physiotherapy...it goes fast and most of the people don't stay with
      any sequels. Plus, he's a guitarist. He must have a lot of
      flexibility in his muscles and strong bones. We think about you Ivan,
      make your time! To spend a couple weeks in a hospital just makes
      appreciate more home. Don't eat their food!! Erk!

      Tange :0)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21 2:40 PM
        Some people reading Tange's last post might not know what happened to
        Ivan if they haven't visited the AnViL website lately. All I will say
        is that he fell off a ladder somehow and got pretty banged up. He
        will be fine but he won't be playing any gigs soon, I think.
        I'd like to send him best wishes for a speedy recovery, also.
        I'm wondering how it all happened and was it at work or was he trying
        to rescue a kitten from up a tree? Did a Marshall stack fall on his
        back? Maybe during rehearsal he got over-excited and ran into G5's
        bass headstock? That could do a number on ya. I heard a rumour that
        Lips threw out his back trying to carry his amplifier up the stairs.
        Is it true that Robb poked himself in the eye with a drumstick while
        playing White Rhino last week? I doubt that it's true, just
        rumours.....

        ;^/
        cAtdeli(who loves hospital food)