Re: An AnViL fan sighted

  • elaine
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2004
      I would be surprised to hear that the canadian metal bands of the
      late 80's were not influenced or didn't listen to Anvil. When the
      British invasion of metal band started with Iron Maiden Tour "Number
      of the beast", they had Anvil to open their show. Were they another
      metal band at this moment. Lee Aaron were not known enough at this
      moment...Anvil was known in all the Province of Quebec
      (Ontario...etc.). It's almost impossible for a canadian or american
      musician that has started in the 80's to not know who is Anvil.

      tange