Re: Back to Writing

  • glabrek
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2004

      > By the way Guillaume, how do you do to write on Yahoo with your
      server email (videotron)? Do you get a ton of Spams or maybe you use
      a software that I don't know?

      > tange

      I'm doing nothing special...I get spam, but not that much. I use
      Eudora as my e-mail client which filters the stuff I receive a bit I
      guess too. I also check out my mail with a fine app called
      Mailwasher, which allows you to kind of "preview" the e-mails you
      recieve. If you get a virus and open the message with it, it's like
      you're reading it 'before' it actually arrives on your computer and
      it does no harm. You can then destroy the unwanted stuff before it
      gets really into your computer.

      Guillaume