A 3 hour tour,,,,,,,

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2004
      I saw this on BWBK site:
      "Anvil is soon embarking on a two-month European tour"

      Is this true, Lips? It's BIG news if it's happening! What are the
      details and is it finalized yet? Maybe I'm the only one who was
      sleeping when this was announced and everyone else knows all about it.
      2 months is a long tour and there must be a bunch of festivals
      involved. Give the Germans our best regards, boys!

      *Sk0l*,
      cAtdeli
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2004
        "Anvil is soon embarking on a two-month European tour and plan to perform North American shows over the summer. The first date booked is the Gates of Hell 2004 Festival on July 24th at the FunHaus in Toronto, Ontario alongside such Canadian metal legends as RAZOR and EXCITER." - Cat is a bit aged but he's not blind... ;0)

        catdeli <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        I saw this on BWBK site:
        "Anvil is soon embarking on a two-month European tour"

        Is this true, Lips? It's BIG news if it's happening! What are the
        details and is it finalized yet? Maybe I'm the only one who was
        sleeping when this was announced and everyone else knows all about it.
        2 months is a long tour and there must be a bunch of festivals
        involved. Give the Germans our best regards, boys!

        *Sk0l*,
        cAtdeli

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT