The bonus: Excellent!

  • elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 9:31 PM
      Oh! What a show! I was so glad to be able to see them all during a
      whole live show. I think that Lips is right in his interview with
      MetalOpenMind: they have to make a DVD. Maybe I don't like to listen
      to some Speed Metal, but I have to say that I love to see it live.
      Anvil live is always great and whatever is the playlist: they kick
      ass!!

      Ivan and G5 really belong to Anvil and I wondered during the DVD why
      they didn't arrive a little bit sooner in Anvil's line up. They fit
      so well musically and "visually". Each musicians got his own style
      and it rocks!

      For the vibrator: I found that very sexy. Maybe it doesn't please a
      man these gestures, but I don't see that this way and I'm not a bad
      person for that! Why Madonna is supposed to be sexy when she fakes to
      masturbate on stage and that Lips could be vulgar? I admit that when
      I've seen that kind of vibrator sessions, he was a bit more reserved
      because he was younger.....and shy! He has never presented "March of
      the crabs" like that, lol!!! He matured and just got used to do that
      kind of tricks on stage, and probably that now it's just....a joke!
      He was so happy to see the crowd that I thought that he would jump
      and do some stage dive!!!

      He's my friend but I can say that looking at the DVD: I forgot it. I
      realized the great musician and frontman that he was. He's jumping
      everywhere, entertaining people, playin guitar solos and
      singing...Who can do this the way he does it? He's got his own way to
      move and even some musicians tried, they never succeeded to follow
      him. Robb is so powerful and subtle. He's always been...G5 plays bass
      really with his fingers, his wife must be a happy woman @_@.

      I miss Anvil and I wish they will get what they need: BIG STAGES
      EVERYWHERE!!!

      No bogus LIPS, very good DVD!

      Tange ;-)

      P.S. Who has listen to the new Scorpions songs? Not bad at all!!!
      www.the-scorpions.de