Anvil Metal Pounders

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2004
      It's not a joke...We started to chat a bit before the Space In Your Face. He was on strike and I was unemployed. I was the last person who thought that a thing like that would happen.

      About the fansite Anvil Metal Pounders, I'm going to transfer all the pics and datas (thank God it's not big as your site) on another account. The actual site doesn't download completely or freeze. Moreover, I can't save anything, I can't update it. I think that the persons that owns that communauty (flashbuilder.net) just want to bug me to force to upgrade to pay 50$ a year. Well, I will move on another page, that's all. For the moment, it's the US government that owns all my money.

      When I had "Trojan the horse", they saved my old datas on a CD and the contains of the site is on it. I would return on Geocities, but I like to install a mp3 in background and it's the only place where I can do it "free". When I'll be done, I will transfer the fast url www.anvil.mysite.ws.

      Tange :)

      tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      ...to Tange and Cat!!!

      Pretty cool that this forum brought you 2 together.!!!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT